- Unknown (via perfect)
so oxygen went on a date with potassium today…it went ok.
i thought oxygen was dating magnesium…omg
actually oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like “NO”
I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins
looks like someone’s a HO
i’m done with all of you
She is not “my girl.”
She belongs to herself. And I am blessed, for with all her freedom, she still comes back to me, moment-to-moment, day-by-day, and night-by-night.
How much more blessed can I be?"
- Avraham Chaim, Thoughts after The Alchemist (via suchvodka)
- Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy: das Buch zum Film von Patrice Chéreau (via meishiidungca)
Anonymous asked: if i saw you in person i would immediately give you something to eat because you look hungry
If I saw you in person I would keep walking because I don’t know you
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago
Holy eff I love this.
will always reblog
- Merle Hodge (via silentinstruments)